Athena's virtual altar

 


Great Athena, wise and fair,
Goddess of wisdom beyond compare,
I humbly come before your grace,
Seeking guidance in life's challenging race.

Bless me with your boundless insight,
Illuminate my path with your radiant light.
Grant me wisdom to make choices clear,
To discern the truth and banish fear.

Athena, with your strategic mind,
Help me solve the puzzles I may find.
Grant me courage to face each test,
And strength to strive and do my best.

Goddess of justice, hear my plea,
Guide me to act with integrity.
Inspire my words, let them be just,
To advocate for those who've lost their trust.

Oh Athena, defender of the arts,
Nurture my creativity and impart
Inspiration, that I may create,
Works of beauty and meaning, great.

May your shield protect me from harm,
And your wisdom be a soothing balm.
I offer my gratitude and respect,
For your presence, I shall never neglect.

Hail Athena, in your name I pray,
Guide me through life's intricate maze.
With your blessings, may I truly shine,
And may your wisdom forever be mine.

Hail Athena.


Comentarios